Wednesday, July 2, 2008

from my other blog's comments

#
By Banjo Brad. Comment posted 02-Jul-2008 @11:01am:
I think the law for DUI should be changed.

I would make driving under the influence an automatic felony for premeditated first degree murder.

If you have been drinking and get behind the wheel of an automobile (or on the seat of a motorcycle), you know damned well that you are apt to kill somebody.

Sorry, I've helped scrape too many victims off of the road to have much empathy for anybody driving under the influence.
#
By Daniel FR. Comment posted 02-Jul-2008 @11:08am:
I think the law for gun carrying should be changed.

I would make gun carrying an automatic felony for premeditated first degree murder.

If you have a gun and carry it, you know damned well that you are apt to kill somebody.

Sorry, I've heard of too many victims of willful shootings to have much empathy for anybody carrying a gun.

1 comment:

Port Asheville said...

Other blog? How about a link?

--WHN's other brother