Wednesday, August 13, 2008

A little domestic violence will get peoples attention!

Saw a doofus waiting at a bus stop smack a woman across the face so hard her glasses flew into the street.
I followed the guy in front of me into the KFC parking lot where we were met by a woman hollering to us "Did y'all see that?"
We had. "What the hell do we do now?" I asked. "I already did what I'm going to do" said the guy in the truck as he hung up his phone.
I called 911 and so did the woman. just then another two guys rolled up and explained that it took them a couple of minutes to turn around but they wanted a piece of the action.
I suggested that instead of calling the cops we should've just kicked his ass up and down the street.

Well, the cops came and cuffed him, pulled a knife out of his pocket, yelled at him and spoke to the woman.
5 minutes later the happy couple were walking on to the next bus stop.

We should've just kicked his ass up and down the street.

No comments: